[oletrucks] Re: Officially started

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Officially started
From: "Steve Jackson" <Skypilot@bitstream.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 20:29:33 -0500
Hi: Group

        My name is Steve Jackson. I've been lurking around for about 9 moths,
but
after a trip to Kansas City yesterday to pick up my Vette Suspension, I
officially started work on my 53 3100 today. The first order of business was
to pull the engine and transmission out. Having done that the rest of the
week will be dedicated to building some wood wheel mockups and getting all
the dimensions and weights worked out so I can layout the new chassis.
        So this is the last chance for anybody that wants that six cylinder and
4
speed. I don't have room to leave it laying around, I live north Minneapolis
so if anybody is interested let me know now.
        By next weekend I plan on having the stuff I need taken of the '87 s10
long
bed that's supplying the engine for this project and I will be looking to
dispose of that chassis. Same deal I can't leave it laying around so if any
body is interested let me know now.

Steve Jackson