[oletrucks] More on T-shirts

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Subject: [oletrucks] More on T-shirts
From: "Mike Boteler" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 12:23:50 -0400
Group & Wayne,

I'm not an artist, but I think you could have 3 trucks driving into a sunset
(1 Art Deco, 1 AD & 1 TF).  One would have GMC on the tailgate, one would
have Chevrolet and the other could have fat tires, big exhaust tips and
louvers on the tailgate.  By not showing the front-end you eliminate the
54-55 and 58-59 issues.  Then have in big letters "oletrucks@autox.team.net"
across the top with "devoted to Chevy and GM trucks built between 1941 and
1959" across the bottom.  This would go on the back with just
"oletrucks@autox.team.net" above the pocket on the front.

This would be simple and clean and promote the LIST which is really what we
are trying to do.  My 2 cents....any artists out there?

I vote for Gray or Tan (please no white) with pocket.

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Stake
'56 6400 Stake
'56 8400 Wrecker