[oletrucks] AD turn signals

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD turn signals
From: "chuck clark" <cachomeimp@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 22:22:55 -0400
There was a discussion a few months back on the problem of the indicator
light on the add-on turn signals for AD trucks.  The problem was that the
light never went off.  Mine was the same way and I thought it was supposed
to be like that.  I do not think the issue was ever resolved, at least I
cannot find a message with a solution or did I just miss it?

I noticed on Joe's 50 Chevy Web page that he states that a #522 flasher
should solve the problem.  I have looked at one of our better parts house
and NAPA and neither has a listing for a #522 flasher.  Was that a misprint
Joe?

Also, my indicator light does not come on at all now.  I tried a new bulb
but no light.  I know the flashers are working, just no indicator light.
Could that be a ground problem?  I have the clamp wrapped aroung some rubber
so that the unit does not scratch the column but the indicator light was
working up until a few weeks ago.

Any thoughts?

Thanks