[oletrucks] WAS: First Try at a website: my '50 3600 NOW: Upsetting The

To: Bob KNOTTS <raknotts@qwest.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] WAS: First Try at a website: my '50 3600 NOW: Upsetting The
From: Devin Ranger <devin_ranger@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 20:42:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hennie,

Generalizing just a wee bit here, the European
community can be a little, er, tougher with folks when
it comes to having older vehicles sitting around.

But you and your truck would fit in nicely in my neck
of the woods.  Having an old, half-dismantled vehicle
in front of ones place is expected here.  Then again,
"cow-tipping" is considered a sport here, too.  :P

Tell 'em your a preservationist... or better yet, it
takes far fewer resources to maintain an existing
vehicle than build a new one.

BTW, your truck looks as though it is a fine beginning
to whatever end you are trying to achieve.

=====
Drew "Norselander"
**New 1947-'55 ONLY Forum:
http://53truck.ez15loan.com/forums/