[oletrucks] Lots of interesting buys out there

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Lots of interesting buys out there
From: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 22:50:24 -0500
I just got my new Auto-Truck Round-up mag and it has lot's of 40's and COE's
in it this month, some not a lot of money.
I know you guys here are always looking for these older models.
www.autoroundup.com think will get you to there site to
subscribe. It's cheap! and fun to look at old stuff, mostly old and beater
projects and such. One guy advertises all the time from Dakota's in there, he
has everything I think. You can advertise with picture for FREE too! Check it
out. It's on some magazine
counters too.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750