[oletrucks] AD turn signal problem

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD turn signal problem
From: "Marcussen" <lmarcus@busynet.net>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 18:46:02 -0500
I had the problem of the indicator light staying on.  I also tried to get a
522 flasher from NAPA, no luck.  I did purchase a Signal Stat electronic
flasher # 263 from them.  Plugged it in and it works fine with the indicator
light only when flashing.  I also had rubber insulating the unit from the
column and found that it had to ground to it for the indicator to work. This
flasher is quite different looking from normal, it has a clear housing and has
2 coils and points inside.  However, it does work well.  Hope this helps.