[oletrucks] old speed

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] old speed
From: mark <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 17:05:29 -0700
credit to the guy who said that shocks make a difference. if yo uwant to go
fast, make sure you have new, modern shocks. and if you use your truck-go to
FLAPS and get a pair of air shocks. get a good pair for under 75$, i love
them and think they have the best damping characteristics in the world. for
you stockers-you may go part number swapping and look at the length charts
in the FLAPS book and find air for those tired front springs-put in air
shocks and put about 20-30 pounds in them-bring your ride right back up and
no more bottoming out and bending that spring...
for you stock guys-get me a mounting point-mounting point length, approx
travel up and down(theres tricks-email me) and type(i know its stud top with
stud bottom) and ill get you a FLAPS part number and application to take to
joe-high-school so as not to create confusion when they want to know why
youre putting air shocks on the fron tof your truck!  =) love to confuse
those guys!
mark

looking for 47-59 chevy suburban
33 chevy truck