[oletrucks] steve/monte day/lower

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] steve/monte day/lower
From: mark <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 21:33:13 -0700
hi steve, i say-youre creation/mockup is        quite low!  take a look at
my panel on my site and compare. i run 225/60-15 in front and well, its
super low and rubs sometimes. they are on 15x7 w/ 4.75 backspace(vendor with
custom cheap offsets if interested) its tight. camaro subframe. you may want
to be runnin it higher. i love it but well, theres practical issues.. =)
mark
BTW-the 76 250 in my 52 gmc is supposed to have horsepower ratings at
4500rpm. the 228 gmc in my dads truck is rated at 4500 but is supposed to
have a 4200 rev limiter, so they do turn that fast but.. +)

looking for 47-59 chevy suburban
33 chevy truck

  http://customclassics.org

       northern california