Re: [oletrucks] Speed Limit, was Black Chrome

To: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Speed Limit, was Black Chrome
From: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 12:03:07 -0500
292 Maybe, but don't see any way to put a 700r4 on a 302 engine. The 292 has
same b/house as all Chev's and will take any trans. 302 Only fits manual
b/house or some adapter thing that is not a very good set-up for a small
Chev engine, sure it wouldn't hold up to the 302. And I've heard there are
problems with it, besides.

G. L. Perry