[oletrucks] WHO I nEW ENGLAND WANTS A MOTOR CHEAP?

To: "OLE Trucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] WHO I nEW ENGLAND WANTS A MOTOR CHEAP?
From: "Jon C. Peters" <i51gmc@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 22:25:06 -0400
I just picked up a 3/4 ton 53 5 window cab truck, for a song. The motor
appears to have been restored, but I'm not interested. I got it for the cab,
nose and long frame. The front suspension, steering column, rear end (open)
trans, are all up for cheap to this list before I go to *bay.
Located in south western CT, ready to go.

Jon P