Re: [oletrucks] Saginaw 4-speed problems.

To: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@tijerino.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Saginaw 4-speed problems.
From: Kevin and deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 09:44:19 -0500
If you need the instructions I can copy the appropriate pages out of the
'84 Camaro  factory service manual, that I have laying around, that
describe how to adjust the linkage on a Saginaw 4-speed.  That is what I
used to set up my Hurst shifter since I bought it used with no
instructions.  I can either mail or fax them to you - possibly even scan
and email them if i can get the scanner on the other computer fired up.

Kevin