Fwd: [oletrucks] front brake drum ?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: [oletrucks] front brake drum ?
From: "stephen johnston" <stephenzone@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 21:05:13 -0400
I ask the same question last year at my buddies machine shop after i had
mine punched out. and he said they never replaced the rivets on the ole
drums. mind you this is after i tried to get the hub off the drums with the
press and found out they were riveted on :)  if you want to look deeper the
back drums aren't riveted on and they only use lugs to hold them on.

steve 55 gmc 9300