[oletrucks] Panel truck info needed

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Panel truck info needed
From: "JTatum" <806@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 21:54:13 -0500
Hey truckers and trucketters,

I going to start on my Panel progect after our car/truck show this
weekend in East Texas.
I need a source for running boards for it.
BTW, I still havent found any production numbers, much less any info on
my monster panel..
current Panel info: 1951 8800GVW, 137" wheelbase.

Thanks all
Jay

Projects: 76 Vette, 57 Anglia Delivery, 51 Chebby 8800GVW Panel, 61
Chebby Budweiser Panel, 50 Chebby Sedan Delivery, 72 Z28,  Chebby
Powered 31 F**d Tudor, 38 Chevy Business Deluxe.... My friends stuff
here: 4 - 1940 1.5Ton Chebby Army trucks, 1940 1/2 ton Chebby PU.
Working on the above while selling and eating the best BBQ in Texas.