[oletrucks] Fw: [6066 GMC Truck] GMC 351 Tandom axle dump

To: <6066_GMC_Truck@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Fw: [6066 GMC Truck] GMC 351 Tandom axle dump
From: "DON" <ppm@accesscomm.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 23:03:57 -0500
I am in Canada, so cant help a lot, Jolly wanted to have a museum of ole
trucks, surely if we all put in 5 bucks it could be saved and moved {driven?
take turns depending where you live????? and it would be one of a very few
of them saved...and even ran last year.......I'll put in some bucks if we
can find it a better home than meltdown...............Will send this on to
the ole trucks list as well. Sorry, no one has said where this truck is?

Best regards to all,
Don in Canada.