Re: [oletrucks] Lifting the Cab Off

To: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Lifting the Cab Off
From: Village Idiot <villege_idi0t@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 14:44:58 -0700 (PDT)
when mi buddy had to git his cab off the frame he got me, a couple o friends,
plus recruited ben, jerry, bartles, and james and we got it done no prob.  not
to bad with 4 people.  we knew the bottom of the cab coud suport the weight of
the entire cab but not sure about the roof.  why risk it if you have a crew at
your disposal, eh?

----and yur friends will be happy that you got them away from the house!

latr -C

Charlie G.
every place has one, i'm yours... the villege idi0t