[oletrucks] Does Lisa need a Pcup?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Does Lisa need a Pcup?
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 18:34:37 -0600
Hey Lisa in Denver,

Are you still looking for an AD Pcup????  I know where there will be a 1952
5 window and a 1949 1/2 ton that are going to sold soon locally.  Their
condition is UNK at this time but I will endeavor to persevere and find out
their condition.  I would put the sale information out on the list but that
would draw Texans to Colorado and I'd be lynched by Saturday and that is not
what I had planned for this weekend. ;-)  Let me know ASAP of your AD
desires. K?

Durwood (not a Texan)
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window