[oletrucks] For Sale?

To: "Oletrucks@Autox. Team. Net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] For Sale?
From: "jbullmas" <jbullmas@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 16:13:59 -0700
So here we go I am thinking about selling my 55 second, it's a total
cruiser and ready to go. I will send pic's if you ask, I am asking 20K
that's what I have in it. Exterior is SUPREME and the underbelly is less
than SUPREME which means that it is weekly driver. It has a 4 link
suspension in the rear and the front has a 72 Camero Clip (new springs)
with a 350 (small cam) new exhaust (Sounds Great and scares neighbors)
this truck is in Los Angeles, I will help with shipping.
I need to make room for another collector car. Jim