Re: [oletrucks] leaf spring bushings

To: "Leon Corley" <lcorley@ticnet.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] leaf spring bushings
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 23:17:27 -0500
Try chevs of the 40's or LMC; they both seem to have more of the Art Deco &
all around more obscure parts in their inventories.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX
49 3104 216 5-window

Want to get a refund when you use your VISA or MasterCard?  Sign up for
free!
www.consumer1st.com/116540/