[oletrucks] I don't get it !

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] I don't get it !
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 22:58:01 EDT
 It's a bright sunny day, about 75 degrees, with a very slight breeze. The
birds are singing, and there is a sweet smell of gasoline and rubber in the
air.
You own one of the niceous red ol Chevy trucks in the Midwest, if not the
whole country, and there is a car show on this beautiful Memorial Day holiday.
But you don't show up with the beautiful red truck, NOOOO, you show up in
Noah's
Ark on wheels. (Big Brown R.V.)
 The Big Brown R.V. is a mobile print shop that belongs to Bill Moldenhauer,
Hotrodstogo.com. He takes pictures of everybody at the show and turns them
into nice framed pictures, T-shirts, hats, pillows, you name it. It was nice to
see and talk to a fellow list member, and see what he does for a hobby besides
fix up ol trucks.
 Tom Poterack lives just 30 miles from this car show, does he show up with
his fine Z49 resto rod? NOOOOO, he would rather be on vacation.
 I have a truck that is in pieces all over the garage, patio, and the
basement, and I dream of being in a show. These guys have fine rides just
waiting to
be shown off, and they choose to do something else. I JUST DON'T GET IT!
                                                             Pat Hollister
58 step
                                                             West Burlington,
IA.