Re: [oletrucks] Re: PMOY 02

To: joe@brakecylinder.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: PMOY 02
From: Spinningroach@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 11:25:04 EDT
> Ah ha...my favorite...a red 5-window.   ;-)
>
> Joe

Well, as Wayne seems to be short on pictures on this topic (the red truck),
this is the number you guys need to fulfill your genuine and unquestionnable
curiosity : 800-999-4438. (Playboy  customer service). I don't know if you'll
get the cute girl's number, though, but I'm pretty sure she could benefit from
some of you guy's experience, as she "has no idea how to drive a stick shift
"... well, just tryin' to help... JP