[oletrucks] pictures and parts for you

To: "!!806!!" <806@earthlink.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] pictures and parts for you
From: "JTatum" <806@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 18:23:54 -0500
Several of the list members have wanted to see the 61 Bud truck and
others wanted to see the 51 Panel that I cant find any info on.
Follow the below link in my sig for the lasted pictures.

The donors at the bottom of the page will be robbed of parts before
traveling across the dreaded scales. I do have some newer model trucks
that are gonna be scraped real soon also. If you live near East Texas
you might wanna come see the parts I'm getting shed of. Before you ask,
yes the 6400 series does have a 6cyl in it. Yes, its for sale. Both have
trannys. In the panel there are generators, top loader trannys and all
sorts of goodies. You might note that the tan fenders have rivets around
teh wheel openning.... Also both big trucks have running boards.

Jay
903-834-4001 BBQ Place

Projects: http://www.overtontx.com/personalprojs.htm  Working on the
above while selling and eating the best BBQ in Texas.