Re: [oletrucks] '54 235 Available

To: "Majordomo" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '54 235 Available
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:36:25 -0700
Hi Steve
I know of at least three in salvage yards. These units were bolt in [4
bolts] from the factoryand all had 11" brakes and rollerbearings [ most
parts are interchangable with 61' and later Chev wagons.] They have 4.75
bolt patterns, and were rated at 3/4 T. These things are around as people
restored the cars but no one wanted the vans and trucks.
Lee