Re: [oletrucks] clutch question

To: "Majordomo" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] clutch question
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 22:40:57 -0700
Hi
Allways make 2 checks when installing a clutch, lay the disk on the flywheel
, it will usually only lay flat only one way this is the way to install it.
Next slide disk on spline of trans and check for proper fit. This check is
because several car co's used the same dia disk with a different spline hub,
this can get very frustrating when trying to slide a trans into a hub that
won't fit.
Lee