Re: [oletrucks] OT: '78 Wiring diagrams?

To: "TODD KEADY" <keady84@msn.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] OT: '78 Wiring diagrams?
From: Bob Fischer <r.fischerjr@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 07:36:21 -0700
>Look for a book covering that vehicle in your local parts store, it will
>have complete diagrams in the back (usually)
They usually run about $10-->15, relatively cheap if you need the info :)
When I upgraded our 49AD with a donor 77GMC I picked up one of these books
and used the whole wiring harness
from the 77.

>A buddy of mine has a '78 3/4 ton Chevy, but someone has hacked the wiring
>to shreds.  We're going to re-wire it this summer and are starting to put
>schematics together (some custom, some factotry) and really need a full
>schematic for the headlight/taillight/parking light/signal circuits.  Any
>light anyone can shed would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Josh

"Nothin lasts forever except old Fords and a natural stone" - Willie Nelson

  http://Bobsplayce.home.att.net   e-mail -->r.fischerjr@att.net