[oletrucks] TF frame thoughts

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF frame thoughts
From: "Devin Timmons" <64bowtie@quik.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 17:56:27 -0700
After looking at Ryan's frame, and then going out and peeking under mine, I
didn't realize how simple they really are.  I now have bad thoughts running
sound in my head.  I understand that 2nd generation Camaro subframes will damn
near jump in place for the front, but has anybody tried the 63-72 chevy coil
spring rear suspension assy?  I had one under a 69 3/4 ton Suburban, and
really liked it.  I have yet to go and measure one however.

Devin

57 3100