[oletrucks] Paint question.

Subject: [oletrucks] Paint question.
From: "Mark Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 05:43:16 -0700
Can any of you guys tell me, How much paint (Gallons) does it take to do
an AD = ton?

Saw a program on Discovery channel the other night, where Jesse James
was doing a bike.  His painter was talking about some new color
changing, iridescent paint that only cost $4,600.00/gal.  Figured, WOW,
that sure would look cool on my old truck ;)  Bet you wouldnt want your
kids throwing rocks at that one.

Seriously, I am interested in how much paint to cover an AD 1/ ton.