Re: [oletrucks] Engine mount question

To: "Richards, Troy" <trichards@hrgreen.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Engine mount question
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 15:46:29 -0500
Plenty of fellas have old frames, have them cut one out at the rivets or
behind and in front of it on the whole frame sides and sell/send you that
part. You can bolt it back in your frame with 3/8" bolts if you just knocked
out the rivets on all peices. A lot easier with cab off and may NEED cab off
to get at the rivets to grind them off and knock out. Hope you didn't hack
up your orig frame rails with a torch or ??

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750
AD trucks and MM tractors