Re: [oletrucks] Rear Window Frame

To: "Phil Maurey" <sz6vgh2@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rear Window Frame
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:59:46 -0500
I have seen this job done, but you need to do some artistic metal bending,
then weld in place.  Still may be easier than coming up with another cab (&
in better shape, too).  I always say, "you know what you already have; you
DON'T know what OTHER problems you will get to switch".

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX
49 3104 216 5-window

Want to make money whenever someone uses their VISA or MasterCard?
www.consumer1st.com/116540/