[oletrucks] Chrome

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Chrome
From: "John R. Sandoval" <steppenwood@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:00:09 -0700 (PDT)
 Well I dropped off my grill (45' chevy) at the chrome
shop this morning. I also got a quote to rechrome the
bumpers, 450.00 each. I know you get what you pay for,
but I've seen new bumpers listed in various catalogs
for 269.00 each. Has anyone seen aftermarket bumpers?
Are they decent? I imagine it's better to rechrome
original bumpers but I don't know. john.

http://calendar.yahoo.com