Re: [oletrucks] TF stuff and such - diesels

To: raknotts@qwest.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TF stuff and such - diesels
From: Spinningroach@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:43:37 EDT
Dans un e-mail dati du 17/06/2003 22:51:05 Paris, Madrid (heure d'iti),
raknotts@qwest.net a icrit :

> JP, repeat after me--CUMMINS-CUMMINS!!! Just kidding. And if you have ten
> people, you can expect TEN different opinions! When I lived in Walla Walla
WA,
> I noticed that some little towns had mainly FXXD's, some Chevy's, and one
> town had a few Diamond -T pick ups laying around. One old guy told me it
mainly
> depended on who gave the best service. (But I'M right!)  Bob

Man, this must be my MISPELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLING day
today! I aggggree with you too on opinions, but you know how GM oriented is
this
list (whom I freely belong too). Sorry about my Merc' doing so fine and me so
bad! ! JP