Subject: [oletrucks] anyone going to the Brothers car show in

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
From: Dave <dave@juniorbaseball.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:15:29 -0700
Yes, Ed, my son Dusty and I will be there with Dusty's 1950 GMC. We were
there last year right after finishing his truck, and I suggested afterwards
to the organizers that they add a new class to the show: "Teenage-owned &
Restored", to encourage new blood into the hobby. Too many old geezers
already! Dusty's truck should have won some kind of award last year...maybe
this time? Stop by and say hello if you go. His truck is navy blue with
matching bedcover, licence # '50 PU.
- Dave Destler
Woodland Hills, CA

on 6/17/03 9:04 PM, oletrucks-digest at owner-ole-trucks@autox.team.net