[oletrucks] ignition switch removal

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] ignition switch removal
From: "Jill Knake" <jillknake@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:54:18 -0500
Hi
My 57 has most of the interior sitting in the back of the truck. The
speedometer, headlite switch and wipers are in a box. There is this huge
hole in the dash for the 8-track player that I threw away. We plan to patch
all of the holes in the dash and install a new steering column with the key,
wipers & hi-lo beam switch mounted on the column. Problem, how do you get
the ignition switch out of the dash? we tried to wiggle a wire in the small
holes in the switch, but it wont let go!! What is the best way to patch
these holes that we are not going to use??
Jill