Re: [oletrucks] Hole repair in stepside bedsides

To: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>, "Dave"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Hole repair in stepside bedsides
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:09:12 -0700
I think the feds are too busy trying to find people illegally copying music
CD's and  movie DVD's to worry abt pennies. I worked for the feds; we had
two drill rigs mounted on trucks  which someone torched along our canal. At
least $200,000 worth of rolling stock. It took two weeks to get federal
investigators here. (PHX AZ). Of course, by then all of our department heads
had visited the site, and ruined any evidence that had been there. They
called us (photographers) 4 days after it happened. Didn't want us in the
way. I've done crime scene photography, including fingerprints, for 40
years, off and on. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw all the footprints
in the sand, and coffee cups and coke cans laying around!! Keystone cops,
where are you?!!! Bob K in PHX, AZ.