[oletrucks] ready to start

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] ready to start
From: "Brian Swain" <bps3520@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 03:23:33 +0000
Hello everyone,

After owning my 52 Chevy 3100 for almost eight years, I am finally ready to
start the major work.  I am planning to order a Mustang II ifs from RB's
Obsolete next week and have few questions before getting started.  Is there
anything I should plan on doing before removing the front clip and engine?
Also, what type of power steering pump should I use with my Chevy 307
engine?  The guy from RB's told me they have a pump for $125.  Does anyone
know of another option?

This is the first time I have done this, so I would appreciate any help and
advice.

Thanks,
Brian