RE: [oletrucks] Window Trim

To: "Darrel Bunge" <dbunge@attbi.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Window Trim
From: "Jim Wilkerson" <Jim.Wilkerson@sas.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:29:17 -0400
Daniel,

I'm not an expert, but my research has led me to believe that there was no
chrome trim for the corner or rear windows - at least on the Chevy 1/2 ton AD
trucks.  There is a chrome locking strip that can be inserted into the rubber
window seal which gives a chrome stripe around these windows on the outside.
However, on the inside, I've never seen any chrome trim for either corner or
rear windows.  I have only seen this on the door windows and the windshield
interiors.  If you find out something different, please let me know.  I'd like
to have chrome trim on the inside of the corner and rear windows, but I am not
aware that these exist or that they were ever installed by GM.

Regards,

Jim Wilkerson