Re: [oletrucks] Truck Moving

To: "Dave" <kruc@adelphia.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Truck Moving
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:50:56 -0700
I think Colorado Springs is further from Vail than that big circus tent
looking thing they call an airport outside Denver.

If the posse doesn't know I'm there until I hit the rental car counter, I
might be able to hit Eagle and continue west over the border a minute or two
ahead of them.   Do you know where I'd find a truck that would make it worth
while?