[oletrucks] tee shirts

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] tee shirts
From: "Thomas Tielemans" <th.tielemans@hccnet.nl>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:02:37 +0200
Wayne,
Thanks for the nice T-shirts and for all the work to get the job done. I did
receive the shirts today, 07-01, and they look great.

PS.
For fellow list members, my name is Thomas and I'm living in the Netherlands
and lurking for quite a while now. The reason for that because my truck runs
great and never had any problems in the 15 years that I own it so nothing to
ask so far. I like to read about ole Chevy trucks and learn about them at the
same time and practice my English in view of our vacation to the USA in
September where I shall wear my "oletrucks" T-shirt!

Greetings to you all,
Thomas
1959 Chevrolet 3100 Stepside