[oletrucks] AD and TF Sheetmetal (TF Cabs, AD 5Win, and Doors)...

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD and TF Sheetmetal (TF Cabs, AD 5Win, and Doors)...
From: Devin Ranger <devin_ranger@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 17:03:05 -0700 (PDT)
Okaleedokalee folks.  I need to move this stuff.  I
just got off of the phone with "Mr. Crusher" and he
told me he'd take my _sheetmetal_.  (around here ya
gotta jump while the jumpin's good)

Here are some before shots of the TF cabs:

http://homepage.mac.com/thenorseman/oltrucks/lounge/task_force/images/ranger_d/index.html

The stuff has some rot in various places and some of
it is banged up.  I've tried to get rid of it to folks
that might be able to use it, but I haven't received
much interest (big surprise, I know)... I now need to
make room for stuff that I can actually use (I was
given the word from a higher source) and get this
truck hobby "show on the road."

So, if you want some of what I have it's now or never
(or until I build up another collection...).

One GMC five window cab.  Most of the damage is below
the cowl (filler, rot).  The remainder of my '57 small
window Chevrolet cab (already sectioned up) and a '55
Chevrolet TF cab.  The 55 TF cab is -dust- in the
front corners.  Maybe one other small window TF cab.
A bunch of doors... two AD (lever handle) with some
cancer on the -inside- bottom.  Five TF doors (two
"deluxe") with cancer on the bottom.

Yeah, no prizes here, but I have a reciprocating saw
and that's what it is going to take to move this stuff
along.  Hopefully some of you can use it on your
project?  Dashes, corner window sheetmetal?

I am in Northern California, close to the coast, not
too far from Oregon.

Enjoy your 4th of July weekend!!!

=====
Drew