Re: [oletrucks] Upholstery question

To: glperry@fwi.com, Karen.Duff@ctbrad.ang.af.mil,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Upholstery question
From: "Dave Shier" <daveshier@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:11:48 +0000
Has anyone ordered a headliner lately for the AD pickup?  I know there was
discussion quite some time ago about headlinrs and it sounded like some were
easier to work with than others.  We are to that point now on two trucks and
maybe a third one on the way also.

Thanks for any advice any of you may have.

Sincerely,
Dave Shier
Trinidad, Colorado