Re: [oletrucks] Turbo 350 or 700r4?

To: "Ryan Sain" <rsain@gte.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Turbo 350 or 700r4?
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:38:11 -0700
HI
If your in Pullman, you should give Dave a call at HIWAY AUTO WRECKING this
is between Grandveiw and Prosser. Dave is one of the best autotrans man I
know. If he don't have one ready to go he will build you one Reasonable. You
know 700R4's cost about twice as much as Turbo 350's & 400's, and are not
nearly as reliable, 350's are much the favorite. Tell dave Lee sent you.
Lee
Prosser WA