[oletrucks] hacker

To: JOE GARCIA <joegarcia1@comcast.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] hacker
From: mark <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:43:20 -0700
you gotta give us some credit eh-us hackers need to stick together. after
all, we are keeping these awesome classics in the public eye-drivin the heck
outta them and such. witness the birth and popularity of the new SSR-not to
mention chevys specific mention of the direct tie to AD trucks in thier own
press releases!  =) keep on hackin. and BTW-check out my website and link on
pics of my panel. see what i did to keep my panel alive and on the road.  =)
mark

  http://customclassics.org

       northern california