[oletrucks] Headliner/Interior

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Headliner/Interior
From: Larry Burnett <laburnett@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 05:34:19 -0400 (EDT)
Hey all,
I finally started working the interior of my 1950 AD.  I'm aproaching it piece
by piece rather than frame up, and am starting inside.  I've only found one
weak spot on the floorboard (hopefully won't find more!), but the dash to be a
mess.  Looks like someone threw a few different radios in there, and ripped the
radio and knb holes to shreds in the process.  I'll have to figure out
something to to do there.

Along those lines, I'm looking for some good interior pictures of an AD truck.
Mine's a 50 (with 52 doors), and I need an idea on a couple things.  The
headliner specifically, if anyone has pics they can share, I'd appreciate it.

-Larry