[oletrucks] 97 buick park avenue seats

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 97 buick park avenue seats
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:48:45 -0400
Gonna have to go the long way with this one.. Please don't convict me for
yet another blank one. I reloaded my email reader and can't for the life of
me figure out why when I copy/paste, it never shows up. Strange as all get
out...

Carl Ham was asked for some information on the 97 park avenue seats he
plans on using in his truck. The shoulder belt is actually anchored in the
headrest as to why the curiosity. Instead of throwing it all in an
email--I'll make a simple page for it with all the photos
So to see all the seat measurements and photos--please go to
http://www.chevytrucks.org/tech/97parkavenueseats.htm

I'll add this to our tech section later...
Sorry again for the blank one...   --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne