Re: [oletrucks] one cylinder at a time?

To: "tim" <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>, "Ole Truckers"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] one cylinder at a time?
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:44:28 -0700
Unless the motor is running, or you have an electric fuel pump that is
running and defeating the float, an open throttle won't result in any fuel
flow.

Engine vacuum pulls fuel out of the bowl.  No vacuum, no fuel flow.  With
the engine not running there should not be any vacuum.  With the engine not
running and the throttle open at all there could not be any residual vacuum.