Re: [oletrucks] TF Cowl Induction Hood

To: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TF Cowl Induction Hood
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:59:07 -0400
The fact that that its a 3.5 inch rise is what makes it questionable ,inch
at max for me. Ever see those 5.0's with what looks like a 5 inch induction
hood, a bit way much for my taste...
Yeah-I'd love to see it on a truck also--just to say I have...    --wayne

At 09:18 PM 7/16/03 -0500, Bill Broadway wrote:
>Scroll down the page for a picture
>
>http://www.up22.com/chevytruck.htm
>
>Never seen this, not sure I would like it, would love to see the hood on a
>truck.
>
>Bill

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org