[oletrucks] My Next Project

To: "Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] My Next Project
From: "Bill Bailey" <billb1@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:50:56 -0400
Ok,seeing all the opinions that have formed here lately regarding Chevy vs
GMC, low vs stock, Texas vs Colorado...et.al. I have decided that I will
sell stock shares in my next project. Anyone who wants to have a say in how
I do my next truck may send me $$$ to enforce their opinion. The  more  $$$$
you send..the more influence you will get. This way money talks..BS walks...

Submitted with tongue planted very firmly in cheek...

Bill

Bill Bailey
Hagerstown, MD
1957 Chevrolet 1/2 ton