Re: [oletrucks] late bed on AD

To: "Leon Corley" <lcorley@ticnet.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] late bed on AD
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:05:12 -0500
Years ago, I'm thinking 89ish when those fiberglas beds came out, someone
took one and put on a early 50's cab with it. It was in all the rod books.
BUT, he made the lower part of cab "bump" out to match the stepsides part of
the bed. Looked like it belonged there!

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750