Re: [[oletrucks] Cab Corner Rock Deflector]

To: Scot Stockton <auriclux@usa.net>, <dcvjrv@covad.net>,
Subject: Re: [[oletrucks] Cab Corner Rock Deflector]
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:52:28 -0400
Scot,
    The list removes any attachments and they won't make it through, Thats
where I come in. Send any photo's to me at wayne@chevytrucks.org and i'll
put on the server and send you a link for all to see..    This process goes
for anyone on the list      --wayne

At 07:14 AM 7/18/03 -0700, Scot Stockton wrote:
>OK, let me try sending the pic for real this time...
>
>dcvjrv@covad.net wrote:
> > Hi Group,
> >
> > Is anyone familiar with the cab corner rock deflector (in The Filling
> > Station catalog it is part number RW-345, but is not pictured).
> >
> > My questions are:
> > 1.  Was this part installed originally from the factory on the 1958 GMC's.
> > 2.  Where exactly does it go.
> > 3.  Which direction does it face.
> > 4.  Was it welded on or screwed on.
> >
> > Thanks in advance for your assistance.
> >
> > Jim V.
> > 1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
> > http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
> > dcvjrv@covad.net
>
>[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name
>of Rock Deflector.jpg]

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne