[oletrucks] Wheel size and tire question

To: JOE GARCIA <joegarcia1@comcast.net>, Gary Perry <glperry@fwi.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Wheel size and tire question
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@tijerino.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:59:30 -0600
I got a set a 15" smoothies for my 1/2 tonm '53 truck, I have not
install then yet. They are 15x8. Are these two wide for my truck? My
plan was to install 235/75/15 tires. Do you guys think that these
wheels with this tire size will rub on the front? the instructions on
the rims say that this tire size can be installed on 15x8 and the tire
guy at BigO also agrees. My concern is that the front wheels might rub
againts the fenders or inner fenders.

Thanks for you help.

Antonio
'53 3100