Re: [Re: [oletrucks] Bottom of cab/ POR-15 & air grinder]

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: [oletrucks] Bottom of cab/ POR-15 & air grinder]
From: "Steve Jackson" <Skypilot@bitstream.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 20:57:31 -0500
Group:

Is any one planning to go to the Street Rod Nationals in Louisville the
first of the month? If any one is interested we could maybe arrange to get
together for breakfast or dinner. Also if there is anyone with a truck or a
project that is interested in a free web page and is going to attend the
show I could take pictures for him or her at the show. I your interested in
a web page but not going to Louisville you will have to send me the
pictures.

Steve Jackson
Steve's Hot Rod Design <http://steveshotroddesign.com/>